Schedule a Consultation
Proven Leader in Reliable Communication Solutions
Since 1999, GroupCast has been recognized for innovation and leadership. More than any other notification provider, it is a fully-hosted, software as a service (SaaS) notification platform used by organizations to deliver timely messages and alerts through voice, text, email, social media, desktop pop up, and website posting. The service is proven to positively impact communication effectiveness, increase security, reduce churn, and save staff time. It comes with rock solid infrastructure and always available 24x7x365 live customer service and support.
Deepest feature set
The service is in a class all its own in feature areas such as delivery options, translation, list management, user management, Social Media integration, interactivity, reporting, recipient controls and more. And although it is feature rich, users of all skill sets report that it is intuitive and easy to use.
Uptime, security & capacity trusted by US military
GroupCast has built a robust infrastructure with no single point of failure. The service reliably delivers millions of messages quickly, even during widespread weather events.
Hands-free integration & automation
Contact data and other information updates automatically and can trigger notifications from over 130 data sources. Updated contact information can even be fed back into the data source.
When you select GroupCast, you get a service supported 24x7x365 by a highly available team committed to helping you achieve your goals.
Your Trusted Partner for Connecting with Your Community
We're glad you're here!
If you have any questions we want to get them addressed. In certain cases specific pricing information is available. However, due to many considerations including your existing environment and technical requirements you can Contact Us any time for a custom quote.
We look forward to being of your assistance!
Deepest Feature Set: A Closer Look
Whether you use a notification service already or are just getting started, compare GroupCast side by
side to any other service in the industry. There is a reason why GroupCast consistently outscores all
other providers in rigorous RFPs in the nation’s most demanding institutions. Below are some highlights:
GroupCast includes instant translation from English to 50+ languages. Simply type your message in English and have it automatically delivered to each recipient in his or her preferred language (includes up to 14 languages for phone delivery and more than 50 languages for email delivery). An innovative qualityassurance feature helps avoid common pitfalls of online translation tools and gives immediate insight into how recipients will experience the message. Optionally, you can fine tune and override translation content.
Rapid, Reliable & Secure
GroupCast is proud to partner with multiple leading Internet colocation providers—the same outsourced IT partners employed by important content and enterprise customers. These facilities are protected by the most rigorous multilevel physical and biometric security systems and all sites are engineered to survive natural disasters. Redundant network, power, HVAC, and fire detection/suppression systems ensure the highest levels of system availability.
These redundant data center facilities are in addition to multiple connections to the nation’s telephone network and dual delivery methods (TDM and carrier grade VoIP). GroupCast is always there when you need it.
GroupCast has passed rigorous testing requirements of the nation’s largest institutions, US Navy, Coast Guard and National Guard.
• Automation with over 130 data sources; updates employee/staff contact information, department data, human resources and much more
• Outbound phone message delivery to landlines, cell phones, etc.
• Optional recipient portal for managing preferences and reviewing past messages; includes ability to push changes back into original data source
• Survey builder with unlimited questions and delivery randomizer
• Translation into 50+ languages with qualityassurance feature
• Facebook and Twitter integration with optional posting of phone messages to an embedded player
• List publishing/subscribe functions to streamline centralized management and sharing of frequently used lists
• Message publishing/subscribing for centralized management of frequently used message
• Caller ID fully configurable for each job or user
• Unlimited quantity of phone numbers per contact
• Email message delivery
• Unlimited quantity of email addresses per contact
• SMS text message delivery (not SMTP)
• Unlimited quantity of SMS text message addresses per contact
• Data-driven advance messaging
• Multimodal/multilingual broadcast messaging
• Multilanguage text-to-speech (not library messaging)
• Real-time graph monitoring while call job is in progress
• User-defined data fields
• Web-based system administration
• One-click reporting
• Searchable notification history
• Feature-by-feature user restrictions
• User-level call window restrictions
• Ability for recipients to dial in by phone and retrieve messages previously sent to them
• Rules-based list builder
• Desktop Alerts software for pushing notifications to a “pop up” on any device
• Quick Pick option on List Editor
• List and Message Saving from the Message Center
• Individual user address books
• Call-file upload
• Audio file library
• User-level profile and preference management
• Advanced multi-part data driven messages
• Broadcast-specific message delivery options
• Remote telephone job creation and initiation
• CallMe recording capabilities
• Global blocked-numbers list
• Blocked Phone and Email “CSV Download” link
• Security profile manager
• Individualized data view restricted access
• System-wide notification monitoring and management
• System-wide settings management
• Metadata manager for adding and defining data fields
• Data import manager for configuring and scheduling data imports
• Send HTML emails with rich formatting and attachments
• Brand emails with the organization’s logo, colors and style